Opportunity: Morrison-Maierle is recruiting to fill an entry structural bridge engineer position. The selected candidate will be responsible for structural analysis, design, and project engineering for transportation-related structural projects within the public agency and private market. We are looking for individuals interested in fully engaging in their work and making a difference in their communities.
Opportunities include, but are not limited to:
- Serving in a lead or support technical role, depending on project complexity.
- Preparation of calculations, plans, specifications, cost estimates, technical reports, and task or project management at times.
- Day-to-day design decisions on bridge replacement and rehabilitation projects, including production and scheduling.
- Working in a team environment, both internally and externally.
- Active involvement in client interaction at the project level.
- Master’s degree in Civil Engineering with an emphasis in Structural Engineering.
- 0 to 3 years experience in bridge design.
- Engineer Intern certification, or ability to obtain within 6 months.
- CAD Software (MicroStation/AutoCAD) knowledge is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to write technical reports and project correspondence.
Must have a valid driver's license and an insurable driving record.
Salary: $63,000 - $75,000 depending on experience
- Hybrid Work Arrangement Program available
- Employee Stock Ownership
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account contributions
- Paid Personal & Holiday Leave
- 401K Matching Contribution
- Relocation assistance available