Opportunity: We are looking for an individual with a positive and persuasive personality, and a drive to succeed.
Primary Goal: Market Systems Omni managed services solutions along with computers and related services to businesses with an emphasis on network clients.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Driving Managed Services Growth
- Sales prospecting, Introduce Systems products and services to clients and prospects on a professional level.
- Working in concert with the management to develop business development and marketing strategies.
- Analyzing client needs and recommending technology systems that best meet client's requirements.
- Accountable for meeting agreed qualified lead objectives and quotas.
- Utilize ConnectWise CRM to Prepare proposals and client reports.
- Attends, prepares for and participates in staff meetings
- A combination of education and experience equivalent to a bachelor’s degree.
- Related sales experience should include strong communication and networking skills, project management, and software and hardware knowledge.
- Demonstrated knowledge of marketing techniques; ability to employ effective sales skills (to prospect, to describe products/services, and to close sales)
- Ability to work cooperatively as a member of a sales and service group.
- Ability to write business correspondence and prospecting/promotional materials.
- Ability to respond to inquiries or complaints and to effectively communicate both written and orally to peers and clients.
- Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations
- Strong presentation and excellent communication skills in interpersonal, written, oral, active listening, and cold calling along with excellent phone skills and etiquette.
Salary: $45,000 - $55,000 base per year plus commission structure on Hardware, Labor, and Managed Services agreements
- Hybrid Work Schedule available
- Employee Stock Ownership
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account contributions
- Paid Personal & Holiday Leave
- 401K matching contribution