If you’re a natural problem solver with a passion for helping communities become better places to live and work, we might have the perfect internship for you.
We offer hands-on internships in several office locations every summer and throughout the academic year. Many of our interns go on to become full-time employee-owners—and end up working on the same projects they started while still in school.
We’re offering engineering internships in Helena, Bozeman, Billings, Missoula, Kalispell, MT, and Bend, OR, in the following disciplines:
- Fire Protection
- Site Civil
- Information, Communication & Technology
You can expect:
- Involved mentors committed to your education and growth.
- On-the-job training and real-world experiences and applications.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Opportunities to expand and enhance your university education.
- A greater understanding of industry tools such as CAD, Revit, and beyond.
This is the right fit if you are:
- Working toward a BS or MS in Mechanical, Electrical, Structural, Fire Protection, Site Civil or ICT Engineering or a related field.
- Excited to work in a team environment.
- Positive and professional.
- Well organized and detail oriented.
- An excellent communicator with top-notch oral and written skills.
- Adept at Revit, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A good driver with a valid driver’s license and insurable driving record.
Salary: Starting at $19/hour