As an assembly technician, you will complete the mechanical assembly of our machines from start to finish. We make our machines one at a time, so while you will be doing the same processes regularly, you won’t be doing the same thing all day every day. You will work under the guidance and direction of the assembly lead. Don’t worry if you don't have prior experience in manufacturing. We are willing to train you!
Your regular responsibilities will include maintaining and improving a clean and safe working environment where you will complete mechanical assembly of machines and sub-assemblies, measure and inspect parts and assemblies, and perform initial testing of assembled machines.
Other responsibilities we may assign to you include electronics assembly and machine calibration. Occasionally you may be asked to help with other jobs within the company, depending on our company needs and your skills and interests. You will be joining a great team that is dedicated to manufacturing the best machines that we can. We are constantly looking for ways to solve problems and improve our processes.
Experience and Education Requirements
● You are available 20-25 hours per week falling within Monday-Thursday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
● You have a High School Diploma GED
● You are able to follow safety instructions
● You are able to stand at a workbench for at least 4 hours a day
● You are able to understand and speak in the English language
● You have basic computer skills (accessing email and timeclock, accessing work instructions)