Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- Our culture is part of what makes ATG unique and is the sum of our values, beliefs, traditions, interactions, behaviors, and attitudes. Play sports (or attend a game night), volunteer, alongside ATG consultants this summer. Engage with ATG consultants in our collaborative office environment with the option to choose to work on our dog friendly floor.
- Relish in flexibility over your summer break, with the ability to set your working hours while getting paid to obtain your internship credits.
- You’ll be given the opportunity to work alongside Directors, Vice Presidents, and ATG’s clients from your first day.
- Enjoy the range of strategic/managerial consulting to process optimization and systems implementation projects.
What You’ll Do:
- Successfully contribute to and deliver multiple internal and client project(s).
- Complete independent, and group consulting projects with your fellow interns and alongside ATG consultants
- Consultant and client support for client project(s) and internal initiatives
- Assisting with and creating deliverables, taking notes, documenting client requirements, and partake in stakeholder interviews.
- Participate in and lead meetings, process and organizational reviews, analysis of processes, business, and strategies.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- One year remaining in, or a completed, undergraduate or graduate degree
- Deliverable-oriented, and self-motivated work ethic
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- The ability to meet deadlines while working on multiple projects
- Interest in learning how to assess client needs, and the ability to craft solutions from consultants
- Experience and/or strong interest in business process consulting, and CRM applications
- Capability to maintain and build working relationships within a team environment
ATG Summer Internship Program runs May-August. The internship will be hybrid with the option of working side by side in office with ATG consultants.
Cognizant will not sponsor H-1B or other U.S. work authorization, or lawful permanent residence (otherwise known as a “Green Card”) for this role.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee