What You’ll Do:
- Learn the Salesforce Apex programming language
- Contribute to code and design reviews
- Successfully contribute to and deliver multiple internal and client project(s).
- Complete independent, and group consulting projects with your fellow interns and alongside ATG consultants
- Consultant and client support for client project(s) and internal initiatives
- Assisting with and creating deliverables, taking notes, documenting client requirements, and partake in stakeholder interviews.
- Participate in and lead meetings, process and organizational reviews, analysis of processes, business, and strategies.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Has solid grasp of object-oriented programming, common data structures, and computational complexity
- One year remaining in, or a completed, undergraduate or graduate degree
- Deliverable-oriented, and self-motivated work ethic
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- The ability to meet deadlines while working on multiple projects
- Interest in learning how to assess client needs, and the ability to craft solutions from consultants
- Experience and/or strong interest in business process consulting, and CRM applications
- Capability to maintain and build working relationships within a team environment
ATG Summer Internship Program runs May-August. The internship will be hybrid with the option of working side by side in office with ATG consultants.
Cognizant will not sponsor H-1B or other U.S. work authorization, or lawful permanent residence (otherwise known as a “Green Card”) for this role.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : Jan 05 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.