The ATG Data Engineer’s primary role is to strategize, implement, solve, and execute on data related solutions to support ATG initiatives on a variety of platforms. Common activities may include, creating data strategies, data migration/conversions, data mapping, and data profiling. The role will interact with the latest enterprise SaaS platforms within the monetization ecosystem. Individuals in the role will leverage their business, analytical, and technical skills to provide expert guidance on data strategies to our customers that are critical in solution implementations.
- Participate in discovery sessions with project teams to understand data requirements needed to support solution implementations.
- Work collaboratively with a project and client team in an agile environment to support our cloud initiatives
- Leverage system and process analysis skills to produce data strategies that create a seamless and uninterrupted experience for our clients.
- Collaborate with clients to generate data mapping documents between target and source systems.
- Leverage industry-leading tools to extract, transform and load data into source systems in an automated fashion to support data migrations.
- Perform data profiling tasks to collect statistics, trends, impacts, and summaries that lead to a structured and successful implementation.
- Provide key insights based on data analytics to aid the client in drawing conclusions as to the business value and impact of their data and best approaches for migrating and transforming data to support new system architectures.
- Work with project management to provide regular status updates to internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree and interest in learning common database tools, ETL products, and working with data in relational databases.
- Ability to effectively manage time and prioritize tasks
- Ability to work with ambiguity
- Capability to take on tasks with little direction and produce high-value deliverables in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with technical and non-technical users, other departments, and clients
- Organization skills - ability to work in a highly dynamic environment with shifting priorities
Preferred Knowledge and Skills:
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a data related position
- Experience with ETL (Extract-Transform-Load) concepts and platforms
- Experience with at least one database platform such as Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, etc
- Experience working in cloud transformation projects within CRM, CPQ, and/or finance systems
- Experience working in an Agile (Scrum) environment desired
- Experience in the following technologies are preferred (but not required): Salesforce CPQ, Salesforce Billing, Apttus CPQ, Apttus CLM, Gotransverse TRACT, Spring CM CLM, Conga CLM and other related solutions, Xactly SPM solutions, Aria billing platform, Salesforce Communities and Cloud Craze
- Salesforce Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Zuora, Oracle Big Machines, Calidus Cloud Solutions, Netsuite, Mulesoft, and other SaaS/Cloud Q2C and related solutions
- 4-year degree in a technical or business field of study preferred
- Understanding of the Quote to Cash process (CPQ, Order Management, Billing, and CRM) a plus
Location and Travel:
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 50%
- Desired locations are ATG Delivery Centers, located in Missoula, MT, Cincinnati, OH, Kansas City, MO or St. Louis, MO, however for senior experienced professionals working virtual may be an option.