D.A. Davidson Companies is an independent, employee-owned company with a rich history spanning more than 80 years. We are dedicated to conducting our business in accordance with the highest standards of integrity and ethics, and delivering outstanding service to our clients and each other. We support a friendly, open and supportive culture, and encourage candid communication and productive engagement that make our companies and each of us better. Just as we work to improve our clients’ financial well-being, we also work to strengthen local communities—and giving back is one of our core values. You can learn more about our company culture and impact in our latest annual report.
This position will be responsible for performing tasks assigned for various departments in Operations. This role requires organization, accuracy, and attention to detail.
* Computer proficiency: knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
* Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
* Able to prioritize, multi-task, and work in pressured situations
* Maintain client privacy and confidentiality
* Communicate verbally and in writing in a clear and effective manner
* Customer Service or office setting experience helpful
* Ability to proactively work with others in a team oriented environment to meet service level commitments and objectives
* Ability to maintain regular and predictable attendance
* Provides support to other Operations associates and managers
* Work closely with branch associates and their teams
* Perform any other duties as assigned
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.