Provide account administration support for all managed accounts for D. A. Davidson & Co. and Davidson Investment Advisors (DIA) to contribute to accurate client account information.
* High school diploma or three years related office experience.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Strong customer service skills.
* Working knowledge of general accounting principles.
* Math skills
* Ability to operate a PC, calculator and scanner.
* Familiar with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
* Follow policies and procedures. Maintain client confidentiality.
* Communicate in a clear and service oriented manner. Use appropriate, professional language and grammar to effectively exchange ideas and information.
* Ability to proactively work with both external and internal clients. Relate with others in a professional manner in order to accomplish work responsibilities and objectives.
* Ability to maintain regular, predictable attendance.
* Process emails and phone calls from the branches to assist with any issues or questions
* Open managed asset accounts in a variety of computer systems according to the appropriate managed asset program (SAM, MAC, UMA, MFP, Paragon, Russell, Choice. The position must understand the criteria for each program and understand which system(s) the account must be entered into.
* Process Goal Modifications to managed accounts in a variety of systems
* Review all managed account documents and information to contribute to complete and accurate client account information. Identify any problems, notify appropriate personnel and follow through to resolution.
* Terminate managed accounts as directed to contribute to effective and efficient account administration.
* Review daily reports and take the necessary actions
* Coordinate requests to accommodate client withdrawals or deposits, involving trade generation and review
* Act as a liaison between DA Davidson and various overlay providers or third-party managers
* Document and update procedures as necessary or as assigned.
* Perform any other tasks as assigned.
What we offer:
Competitive salary plus excellent benefits and perks including, but not limited to:
* Medical, Dental and Vision
* Company 401(k)and ESOP contribution
* Generous sick, vacation, and maternity/parental leave
* Paid holidays
* Professional Development Opportunities
* Tuition Reimbursement ($15,000 lifetime cap)
* Discounted personal insurance including home, auto and recreational vehicles
* Charitable gift-matching program
* Davidson Day of Giving - Our tradition of positively impacting communities in which we live and work.