Job Summary: This position will assist with the ordering of circuits, tracking of orders, and managing project due dates of services provided to customers of the Vision Net Transport Department. This position is also responsible for the receiving, verifying invoices and processing payments in a company provided platform. The position requires organizing and filing of customer and vendor contracts and associated documentation of service delivery details in company provided platforms.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Order and Process Coordinator in ordering and delivery of services to the customer.
- Assist in the review of maintenance notifications.
- Responsible for accounts payable and bill reconciliation.
Additional Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- General office correspondence: greet visitors, receive, and sort incoming mail and deliveries.
- Answering general office incoming phone calls and direct phone calls.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required to fulfill job function or as assigned.
- Company policies, procedures, products and services.
- General office practices and procedures.
- Service delivery processes and procedures, from start to Invoicing
- Products and Services offered by the Vision Net Transport Division.
- Complex use of productivity products to included but not limited to, Excel, Word and databases.
- Write original material, edit, proofread and finalize written material.
- Operate various office equipment such as a computer, copy machine, fax machine and multi-line telephone.
- Work independently and within a team.
- Promote products and services effectively.
- Think analytically and be a problem solver.
- Obtain and maintain a valid Montana driver’s license, have a good driving record and be insured under the Company insurance policy.
- Communicate effectively, both in writing and in speaking, with customers, co-workers, and various business contacts in a courteous and professional manner.
- Be exceptionally organized, work completely and accurately under time constraints and deadlines.
- Read, analyze, and interpret technical documentation.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Work in a safe and effective manner.
- Maintain confidentiality of company information and records when required.
- Perform with integrity and accountability at all times.
Education and Experience:
Any combination equivalent to the following education and experience that would provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities would qualify. A typical way to obtain the knowledge, skills and abilities would be:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field; 2 to 4 years of billing, provisioning and ordering services in the telecommunications industry or related experience.
Physical and Other Requirements:
- This position may require 8-10 hour days, flexible hours, and some weekends.
This factor measures the surroundings or physical conditions under which a job must be done and the extent to which those conditions make the job disagreeable. Consider the presence and relative amount of exposure to dust, dirt, heat, fumes, contaminants, cold, noise, vibration, wetness, etc.
Good working conditions with the absence of disagreeable conditions.