Advanced Technology Group (ATG), a Cognizant Company, is a global leader in Quote to Cash advisory, implementation, and managed services to both mid-market and large enterprise brands seeking increased agility in the “everything as-a-service” economy. Implementing CRM, Quoting, and Billing systems are the core of what we do and we are the #1 implementation partner for three leading providers of cloud or platform-based CPQ and Billing Solutions. We provide unique and differentiated value to our clients, our ISV partners, and our GSI partners, using years of domain expertise, a set of proprietary tools and intellectual property, and a refined set of delivery accelerators.
The Solution Architect is critical to the success of our implementations at ATG. Solution Architects are skilled at the senior level who possess top notch communication skills, exhibit strong executive presence, possess the ability to articulate and defend their design choices, participate in pre-sales on an ad-hoc basis and take ownership to deliver the best customer outcomes while scaling members of their own team. The Solution Architect must provide timely feedback to team members and promote a culture of collaboration and leadership.
Solution Architects are responsible for leading the design of the solution, ensuring that the proposed architecture supports the business requirements across all processes. This involves leading discovery sessions with the client to understand their current state processes, helping the client to transform current state processes into future-state business requirements, translating those business requirements into a technical solution, and documenting that solution in the form of deliverables such as the Technical Design Document (TDD), ERD models, ecosystem and integration diagrams, and process flows. Continued participation and leadership are also provided throughout the build phase.
- Lead the evaluation of business and technical requirements, driving alignment with best practices for the solution design and ongoing solution maintenance/management.
- Translate functional requirements into detailed system design documentation and build tasks, providing a solution that can be implemented by another team member.
- Provide guidance on functional solution architecture & design, application and integration development best practices, enterprise architecture standards, environment management, and testing.
- Identify and proactively manage risk areas and commitment to seeing an issue through to complete resolution.
- Collaborate with the Project Manager to manage scope and customer expectations by negotiating solutions to complex problems with both the customer and third-party partners.
- Troubleshoot issues and demonstrate ability to drive to successful resolution.
- Build relationships with business partners, internal and external, and contribute to broader goals and growth beyond the scope of a single customer engagement.
Skills, Experience, and Requirements:
- Previous experience in a Solution/Functional Architect role where Salesforce B2C (Demandware/SFRA) was the primary solutioning being implemented.
- Experience serving as a trusted advisor, driving conversations with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience with end-to-end system development lifecycle, preferably within Salesforce B2C (Demandware/SFRA) solutions.
- Experience with Agile, Waterfall, and Hybrid implementation methodologies.
- Proven ability to analyze, design, and optimize business operations via technical and process-related improvements.
- Able to evangelize technical and non-technical Salesforce B2C (Demandware/SFRA) best practices at various levels within a large organization.
- Firm and decisive, able to effectively present and defend point of view to a variety of audiences and communicate unpopular decisions when necessary.
- Proven results leading and overseeing customer and/or partner success stories in the following domains: front and back-end solution architecture, change management, and direct leadership in designing solutions that meet or exceed customer needs.
- Exemplifies a high degree of personal integrity and interpersonal skills and abilities.
- Proves a willingness to commit the additional time and effort necessary during period of heavy workload to meet project milestones and delivery deadlines.
- Expert understanding of Salesforce B2C (Demandware/SFRA) platform features, capabilities, limitations, and architecture.
- Experience with composable storefronts, Headless API B2C implementations, order management, payment gateways and customer journeys
- High level understanding of the Salesforce platform (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Experience Cloud) with functional knowledge of the entire product suite
- Knowledge of Salesforce administration, licensing, and user provisioning best practices
- Understanding of environment and release management and deployment methodologies
- Awareness of Salesforce programmatic and click-to-build Salesforce solution (Java, Node.js)
- Familiarity with security standards such as TLS, SSL, and data encryption
- B2C Solution Architect
- B2C Commerce Developer
- Salesforce Headless API First Accredited Professional
- Einstein Commerce Cloud Accredited Professional
ATG believes in advancing inclusion, acceptance, and understanding amongst our team by employing individuals who bring unique perspectives and diversity of experiences to the company. We encourage all interested individuals, including people of all races and national origin, people of all ages, people of all religions, people with or without disabilities, and/or people with any gender identity and sexual orientation, to apply.