· Network / Systems Engineering
· Provide high-level customer support at a Tier III level to internal and indirectly to external service users.
· Training and guidance to other team members and advisory to management on communications systems.
· Work closely with solution providers to understand communications and service roadmap and assist management in ensuring readiness to deploy new functions.
· Technical support on various communication products and services.
· Provide a high level of customer service on request fulfillment - Request for change and Request for Information on our supported services.
· Work with IT management to manage suppliers and ensure incident resolution is in line with established SLAs.
· Troubleshoot customer issues with the goal of providing a resolution on first touch.
· Stay current with Network product and industry trends, working with project and engineering team, business partners and suppliers to continually improve and align GBCI’s Network strategy with GBCI business leadership priorities as well as other GBCI IT strategies and practices.
· Collaborate with GBCI IT architecture and engineering functions, including data center and information security teams to better understand and meet networking and connectivity needs of GBCI Divisions, through service and process improvements.
· Ensure all Network documentation is kept current and accurate including system configurations, including dependencies on supporting infrastructure as well as GBCI-specific IP, routing, VLAN, DNS, circuit information, etc.
· Support overall GBCI IT governance policies such as Change and Incident management, including directing and mentoring Network Admins to do the same.
· Create configuration, deployment guidelines and standards, ensure admins adhere to and indorse GBCI Network standards.
· Assist NIT leadership with vendor management with relation to projects, support, and service delivery.
· Report service quality, bandwidth, latency, system capacity, licensing, and uptime metrics.
· Report on and drive resolution for issues related to standards and process inefficiencies and other opportunities for continual improvement.