About the Role:
The Senior Solutions Consultant is a key leader responsible for delivering operational outcomes and client impact and supporting the business success of commonFont. Leading and managing client implementations and ongoing services engagements, Senior Solutions Consultants are responsible for delivering exceptional client experiences and outcomes through strategic engagement management, effective team leadership, and collaborative client relationship building and management.
You are an entrepreneurial and hands-on manager who establishes and achieves ambitious goals, develops genuine relationships with people, and goes deep to solve problems. It’s important that you are versatile, flexible, and desire to hold responsibilities that are both broad and deep. You build trust and credibility through your alignment with commonFont values, commitment to service leadership and collective success, and demonstrated ability to advance a high performance environment and team that helps our organization win. Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining command of client engagements end-to-end, including building and maintaining client relationships, prioritizing solution delivery, and overseeing all activities on a client engagement, including prioritization, project management, and team coordination
- Demonstrating the ability and passion to build competency and expertise in the software commonFont uses to advance our clients’ XM programs
- Connecting command of technology to client business impact and value
- Developing expertise in XM program design and knowledge of clients’ business needs and objectives, and serving as a trusted advisor to guide clients towards solutions that help achieve their goals
- Taking a hands-on approach to growing relationships with clients, applying business acumen to identify expansion and renewal opportunities that generate greater impact for clients
- Exercising the authority and responsibility to grow and develop the technology and client management skills and capabilities of your commonFont teammates
- Setting expectations and coaching teammates to achieve high standards for operational and team performance
- Contributing ideas, energy, passion, and commitment to building commonFont, including contributing to a fun, rewarding high-performance culture that encourages us to learn, improve, excel, and evolve
You are a passionate, curious, and versatile leader with a commitment to leading teams to achieve exceptional results in a fast-paced, evolving, and high-performance environment. You bring demonstrated interests and capabilities to lead client engagements in technology services. You have the ability to be both detailed and strategic in assessing and engaging with client business needs, technologies, and commonFont services to generate greater client impact. You set high standards for yourself and your teams, and are entrepreneurial, self-directed, and driven to make an impact. You are empathetic and care deeply about service to other people.
- 5-10+ years professional experience, including demonstrated ability to lead teams to achieve organizational objectives
- Passion for working in technology, including experience using technology to solve business problems
- Experience working in a consultative capacity, including strong communication, strategic thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Experience serving multiple stakeholders across different types of roles and all levels of a client organization
- Leadership experience, including coaching, setting expectations, providing feedback, and ultimately leading a team to achieve collective goals
- Work collaboratively and cross-functionally in a way that demonstrates initiative and resourcefulness
- Ability to think both holistically and strategically while providing oversight of detailed execution that generates high-value outcomes
- Flourishes working in a “startup” environment, with desire to get your hands dirty and build a foundation for growth
- Engages others with empathy, service-orientation, and a focus on company success. Passion for living commonFont values and developing and growing those values in others in our team.
- Lifetime learner seeking to expand abilities to engage with different business challenges and technology solutions across a variety of industries
commonFont serves the world’s top enterprises, and we do so with a team of individuals who are self-starters, fun, collaborative, and care deeply about each other’s success. We accomplish all of this from offices in downtown Bozeman, Montana, a hip college town and tech hub with an exceptional quality of life and easy access to the mountains and rivers of the Rockies, and downtown Providence, Rhode Island, a growing tech hub recognized by CNN as the most creative city in the US. The Senior Solutions Consultant role can be based out of either Bozeman or Providence, depending on your preference.