The Project Manager (PM) acts as the project’s leader, driving ATG projects forward to a successful project delivery. This role is responsible for the planning, execution, and delivery of client projects for ATG’s Quote to Cash (Q2C) solutions. The PM must be effective in juggling multiple fast-paced client implementations/integrations of various sizes and at the same time establish a trusted partner relationship with ATG clients. Project Managers will deliver projects using ATG’s methodologies and governance practices.
- Collaboration: Owns responsibility to manage relationships throughout the client organization including all project team members, business contributors and stakeholders, and executive management
- Communication: Duties involve exercising project communication to efficiently task and manage internal and external teams, contain scope and execute change requests as necessary, and identify and mitigate risks to the project.
- Lead: Guide technical/business engagement teams to deliver a flexible and scalable solution, provide mentorship and supervise project team members, as well as activities and internal initiatives as required in non-client engaging situations.
- Demonstrated success and experience in the following areas:
- Mid-level PM: Proven experience as a project manager and knowledge of the software development lifecycle process with hands-on experience utilizing current project management tools and methods
- Senior- level PM: Successful proven experience leading CRM, Billing or ERP enterprise implementations (including e-Business, SaaS applications or cloud-based transformation/integrations)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills to juggle competing demands and to ensure development and implementation of proper systems and processes in an agile environment
- CPQ and/or Billing experience is a plus
Preferred Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience with cloud software implementation highly desired
- Knowledge of iterative methods for deploying software
- Customer-centric attitude - committed to the client and successfully consults and negotiates when necessary
- Exhibits high energy and drive, brings enthusiasm and the ability to engage with people at multiple levels on projects and meetings
Experience in the following technologies are preferred (but not required): Salesforce CPQ, Salesforce Billing, Apttus CPQ, Apttus CLM, Gotransverse TRACT, Spring CM CLM, Conga CLM and other related solutions, Xactly SPM solutions, Aria billing platform, Salesforce Communities and Cloud Craze
Salesforce Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Zuora, Oracle Big Machines, Calidus Cloud Solutions, Netsuite, Mulesoft, other SaaS/Cloud Q2C and related Solutions
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
- 4-year degree in a technical or business field of study preferred
- PMP certification a plus
- Certified scrum master highly desired
ATG believes in advancing inclusion, acceptance, and understanding amongst our team by employing individuals who bring unique perspectives and diversity of experiences to the company. We encourage all interested individuals, including people of all races and national origin, people of all ages, people of all religions, people with or without disabilities, and/or people with any gender identity and sexual orientation, to apply.