If you have a passion for marketing and thrive on organization, we’re looking for you to help push Zoot’s marketing group to new heights. The Marketing Operations Manager position at Zoot is part ops-superstar, part project manager for the Marketing team. This person is responsible for planning, managing and executing projects associated with marketing campaigns and programs, and will also manage the team’s digital marketing platforms. This is a peer supervisory role responsible for bringing the team’s vision to reality, and strategically aligning resources and team members across Sales and Marketing to complete mission critical work efforts. This key position will be a hub for information and drive team projects from strategy to and through distribution and measurement. Enabling both the sales and marketing teams to make use of the software, tools, and resources that support the pursuit of revenue is key.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with strong self-management skills, a strategic mindset and previous experience in Enterprise SaaS, B2B, or a technical solutions company. This person will have a passion for technology, curiosity about how things work and the ability to explain technical concepts in an everyday, relatable way. This is a peer supervisory role responsible for bringing the team’s vision to reality, and strategically aligning resources and team members to complete mission critical work efforts. This key position will be a hub for information and participate across team projects, from strategy and planning to launch, distribution and measurement.
The Marketing group within Zoot Enterprises, Inc. is responsible for the creation of marketing strategy and program execution across Zoot’s business portfolio.
This position will be based in our Bozeman, Montana, headquarters, or our Billings, Montana, office. No remote work.
Primary Job Functions
- Marketing Strategy – Work with key contributors and stakeholders to develop marketing strategies and planning across Zoot Enterprise’s portfolio, mapping out the work efforts required for implementation.
- Project Timeline & Budget - Create project/campaign budgets and timelines and ensure adherence. Support the creation and management of overall marketing budget and track/document department expenses. See projects to completion and launch to appropriate channels: Sales Enablement, Social Media, Website, Email, Ad/Media Platform, Print Shop, News Wire, etc.
- Software, Vendors, Services – Manage and administer technology/software/services as the primary point of contact for vendor relationships/contracts. Own and operate full-suite tech stack for lead flow, reporting, analytics, email campaigns, events, advertising, direct mail, printing and group expense administration.
- Events – Oversee logistics for live or virtual events/tradeshows.
- Manage Launch and Distribution – See projects to completion and launch to appropriate channels: Sales Enablement, Social Media, Website, Email, Ad/Media Platform, Print Shop, News Wire, etc.
- Sales Enablement - Create and maintain a highly productive relationship with members of the Sales team, driving awareness of enabling software, tools, and resources that support the pursuit of revenue.
- Drive Organized Processes – Manage highly interdependent, complex projects and keep various work streams on track. Includes incoming requests, workflows, editorial review, design review and approvals across departments.
- Compliance with and knowledge of Zoot’s Policies and Procedures, Code of Business Conduct, and Employee Agreement.
- Achieve a service-focused culture with emphasis on delivering on-time, high-quality products and services to internal and external customers.
- Other duties as assigned – it is understood that this list of major duties and responsibilities is not an inclusive list and that other duties and responsibilities, which may include helping others in the same or different departments, may be assigned by supervision.
Qualifications and Desired Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or a related field is required.
- 3+ years of related professional work experience is required.
- Expert-level knowledge and experience with software/tools like Salesforce, Pardot, Sendoso, Sprout Social, Google Ads, Concur, Monday.com, and similar.
- Experience with and understanding of demand gen funnels and Account Based Marketing (ABM) program design and delivery.
- Expert-level knowledge of Project Management theory and best practices across marketing asset/campaign/program creation workflows.
- Experience managing virtual and/or live events (Tradeshow, etc).
- Demonstrated experience executing complex, cross-functional, multi-stakeholder SaaS or High Tech Services marketing projects. (Across product, sales, legal, and marketing).
- Experience managing, reporting on and analyzing marketing and operational metrics (campaign performance, marketing attribution, ROI, etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to focus on the details while preserving a hi-level view of multiple in-flight projects.
Key Competencies for this Role
- Planning - Accurately scopes out length and difficulty of tasks and projects; sets objectives and goals; breaks down work into the process steps; develops schedules and task/people assignments; anticipates and adjusts for problems and obstacles; able to set priorities for self and others, based on project needs and organizational goals.
- Analytical Skills - Uses a logical reasoning process to break down and work through situations or problems; able to identify and define problems, collect and analyze information, problem solve, and make decisions; extract key information from data and develop workable solutions for the problems identified.
- Communication (Presentation) - Able to effectively relay complex ideas and concepts to an audience while representing the company in a positive and professional manner; effective in a variety of formal presentation settings (one-on-one, small and large groups) and with a variety of audiences (employees, managers, external parties); able to command attention and manage process during the presentation; able to change style or tactics midstream if something isn't working.
- Organization and Time Management - Able to manage multiple projects or tasks and adapt to changing priorities; effective and efficient with own time; able to bring resources (e.g. people, materials, processes, budget) together to get things done and uses them effectively; shows up on time and respects the time of others.
- Courage - Willing to speak up with truth and facts, even if the information is viewed as unpopular; looks to make the right decisions, not just the easy decision.
- Dealing with Ambiguity - Able to cope with change; versatile; can shift gears as priorities or business needs change; able to act without having all of the answers; doesn't get frustrated when things are ambiguous; able to move on if situation necessitates it, even if other tasks/projects aren't complete; able to balance acting with uncertainty with risk.
- Decision Making - Makes decisions in a timely manner, sometimes with incomplete information and under tight deadlines and pressure; able to make a quick decision; also able to make good decisions using a mixture of analysis, experience, and judgment; decisions generally turn out to be correct/accurate when evaluated over time; is someone others can rely on for quality decisions.
- Driving Change – Fosters an environment that embraces positive change; seeks, defines, and implements new ways to improve.
Zoot's Benefits Include
- Located in beautiful Bozeman and Billings, Montana
- Casual Attire
- Bring Your Well Behaved Dog
- On-site Child Care Center
- Flexible Work Schedule
- On-site Cafeteria
- Espresso & Snack Bar
- On-site Fitness Center & Fitness Classes
- Private Disc Golf Course
- Underground Parking
- Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, & Holidays
- 401(k) with Generous Company match
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Zoot's Fun Committee, which organizes a variety of employee-centric, family-friendly events
- Wellness Committee dedicated to Health, Mental Wellbeing, Fitness, & Nutrition
Zoot Enterprises is a global provider of advanced origination, acquisition and decision management solutions for financial institutions. We offer comprehensive and flexible platforms for specific business needs that include loan origination, fraud detection and prevention, data acquisition, and more.
For more than 30 years, we have launched solutions to market faster than the competition. Zoot has partnered with influential U.S. and international organizations including major financial institutions, retailers and payment providers to foster excellence in the financial services industry.
Based in beautiful Bozeman, Montana, Zoot provides an engaging and committed culture that is passionate about our clients, our community and our people. With generous and comprehensive benefits, onsite child care, a dog-friendly office and more, Zoot can give you the “No Suits, Montana Roots” career you’ve been dreaming about.
Zoot Enterprises, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such, affirms the right of every person to participate in all aspects of employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected class as defined by applicable federal, state, or local laws. If you are interested in applying for employment and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for this posted position, contact our Human Resources Department via phone at 406-586-5050 or e-mail at email@example.com.