commonFont connects people and technology. We serve the world’s leading companies by helping them connect with and learn from their customers and employees. We design, deploy, and optimize best-in-class Experience Management (XM) solutions -- programs and technology that dramatically improve organizational impact and technology returns for our clients. We serve clients, teammates, and our communities with empathy, commitment, and exceptional experiences.
commonFont has achieved significant success and growth over the company’s 10 years. Our commitment to success led to our ranking on the Inc. 5000 as one of the nation’s fastest-growing privately-held companies for 5 consecutive years in 2018-2022 and being recognized as one of Outside's Best Places to Work from 2019 to the present.
We seek a dynamic, versatile professional who has a passion to develop and build relationships with enterprises that would benefit from advancing their XM programs, to envision and propose solutions to achieve their objectives, and to acquire new clients for commonFont. This is a tremendous opportunity to join a successful, values-driven organization.
About the Role:
The Enterprise Account Executive is a key driver of commonFont's commercial growth and success, with responsibility for acquiring new clients and laying the foundation for expansive client relationships and revenue. You take responsibility for developing account and channel partner relationships, architecting winning sales strategies, representing our brand and services in sales pitches, and capturing new revenue for commonFont.
You are an entrepreneurial and hands-on professional who establishes and achieves ambitious goals, develops genuine relationships with people, and goes deep to solve problems. You build trust and credibility through your alignment with commonFont values, commitment to service leadership and collective success, and demonstrated ability to advance a high performance environment and team that helps our organization win. You are self-directed and work with a high degree of initiative and perseverance. Your responsibilities will include:
- Pursue and win new logos, new business relationships, and new revenue for commonFont that is aligned with services value and our commercial strategy and goals
- Develop and manage a pipeline of high-quality opportunities by prospecting into accounts, partnering with technology partners, and engaging with leads. Take responsibility to build and advance a pipeline that is of sufficient size and quality to enable you to meet quarterly sales goals.
- Develop and nurture relationships with strategic account contacts over time, sharing perspectives on what commonFont can offer, conducting need finding, and surfacing and advancing opportunities. Engage and establish relationships with channel partners to identify and qualify opportunities, develop joint sales strategy, and advance and close deals that benefit commonFont.
- Lead the sales cycle from initial opportunity creation, to qualification, to advancement, to ultimately close the deal. This includes prospecting, conducting discovery, qualifying the opportunity, proposing and pitching solutions, partnering with teammates to scope and price to promote company goals for profitability, developing contracts, negotiating, and closing deals.
- Demonstrate expertise in Experience Management and the software commonFont uses to advance our clients’ XM programs. Credibly represent the commonFont brand, thought leadership, services offerings, and domain knowledge in pitches and proposals.
- Partner with commonFont Delivery teammates to facilitate a smooth transition from Sales to Services Delivery and a transition in strategic relationship ownership.
- Partner with Marketing, Operations, and Services teammates to provide ideas, collaboration, and feedback that advances marketing campaigns, services offerings, and delivery execution to promote commonFont's success and commercial goals.
- Collaborate across the Commercial organization to develop and advance the function and goals, including by adopting and advancing processes, methodologies, and tools that help promote communication, transparency, efficiency, and efficacy.
- Engage with flexibility, agility, and collaboration across teams, functions, and colleagues.
- Contribute ideas, energy, passion, and commitment to build commonFont, and contribute to a fun, rewarding high-performance culture that encourages us to learn, improve, excel, and evolve.
You are a passionate, curious, and versatile professional with a commitment to achieving exceptional results in a fast-paced, evolving, and high-performance environment. You have developed commercial capabilities and instincts through experience in sales, account management, or customer success management. You set high standards for yourself and your teams, and are entrepreneurial, self-directed, and driven to make an impact. You are empathetic and care deeply about service to clients and others.
- 6-10+ years professional experience, including experience and demonstrated results in sales, account management, solutions engineering, or customer success management
- Demonstrated success in consultative, customer-centric, and solution-based sales, including consistent achievement of sales goals. Experience in Experience Management (XM), CX, or EX domains and technologies is a plus.
- Direct experience establishing and developing strategic account relationships, including with senior stakeholders at enterprise accounts.
- Credibility and confidence in leading consultative and strategic client conversations, workshops, and pitches, including prospect need finding and developing, proposing, and pitching technology services or solutions to meet those needs.
- Excellent communicator, with the ability to teach, tailor, and take control to advance conversations with clients, prospects, and partners.
- Engage collaboratively, productively, and strategically with technology partners to advance commonFont's goals.
- Display tenacity, persistence, and grit when facing adversity. Demonstrate confidence, optimism, a can-do attitude, and ability to think on your feet.
- Flourish working in a “startup” environment. Take initiative in the absence of guidance. Demonstrated ability to assess situations and act, including when faced with imperfect information or ambiguity.
- Work collaboratively and cross-functionally in a way that demonstrates initiative and resourcefulness.
- Lifetime learner seeking to expand abilities to engage with different business challenges and technology solutions across a variety of industries.
- Engage others with empathy, service-orientation, and a focus on company success. Passion for living commonFont values and developing and growing those values in others in our team.
commonFont serves the world’s top enterprises, and we do so with a team of individuals who are self-starters and are fun, collaborative, and care deeply about each other’s success. We accomplish all of this from offices in downtown Bozeman, Montana, a hip college town and tech hub with an exceptional quality of life and easy access to the mountains and rivers of the Rockies, and downtown Providence, Rhode Island, a growing tech hub recognized by CNN as the most creative city in the US. The Enterprise Account Executive role can be based out of either Bozeman or Providence, depending on your preference.
At commonFont, our goal is to recruit, hire, and maintain a diverse workforce. Equal employment opportunity is good business, and it is also the law. Equal opportunity applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, selection, hiring, training, transfer, promotion, termination, compensation, and benefits. As an equal opportunity employer, commonFont does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, marital status, religion, creed, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws, or for inquiring about, discussing, or disclosing compensation.