Fisher’s mission is to make our customers extremely happy through technology offerings and services that maximize business efficiency and performance. And we do all that while having a great time and loving our work. Fisher's Technology has been selected as one of the “Best Places to Work in Idaho” for the last fifteen years.
Fisher’s is a leading technology provider in Montana, Idaho, Utah, & Washington to help businesses perform at the top of their game. We manage IT environments (servers, cloud environments, network equipment, computers, mobile devices, applications, Cloud, VoIP, and internet services), sell and service office equipment (from Canon, Konica Minolta, HP, OCE and many others), and streamline business operations with electronic document management and related software solutions. Learn more at www.fisherstech.com.
Regional Sales Manager
Regional Sales Manager is responsible for driving sales success and fostering a high-performance sales culture within their designated territory. They are the primary support for Account Managers and are responsible for business growth according to identified revenue and profit targets. The Regional Sales Manager is also responsible for selling Fisher’s products and services to customers within designated accounts and driving new major accounts business growth according to identified revenue and profit targets.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage sales activity sufficient to support overachievement, territory coverage and 100% customer satisfaction. Perform to assigned revenue quota for assigned accounts. Develop targeted account strategies to generate and grow business for assigned accounts.
- Lead and manage the sales team in designated territory. Recruit, train, and onboard new account managers, provide ongoing coaching and mentoring, and conduct performance evaluations.
- Provide product knowledge training, sales techniques, objection handling, and other relevant training to ensure the team is equipped to meet sales targets.
- Support account managers in reaching their sales quota for products and services based on revenue and profit targets. Monitor and evaluate territory performance, identify gaps or untapped potential, and make necessary adjustments to optimize sales activities.
- Implement strategies to penetrate new markets, expand customer base, and increase sales. Identify target segments, determine pricing strategies, and formulate effective sales techniques to achieve sales goals.
- Prospect development, sales calls, product demonstrations, proposal and bid preparation.
- Incentivize cross-selling of Fisher’s offerings to customer base on all products and services.
- Ensure quarterly business reviews are being conducted with each major account, and emphasize conducting QBR’s.
- Foster and maintain strong relationships with key customers. Participate in important sales meetings, negotiations, and presentations for key accounts. Help address customer concerns, resolve conflicts, and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Primary internal lead and support on RFP’s and relative deliverables
- Assign roles and responsibilities
- Ensure all team members meet deadlines
- Review and take responsibility for submitted RFP
- A four-year degree is preferred, but not required.
- Must be proficient in MS Windows, Word, and Excel.
- Must have excellent presentation, negotiation, communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Previous account manager and sales experience is preferred, but not required.