Are you looking to elevate your cyber career? Your technical skills? Your opportunity for growth? Deloitte’s Government and Public Services Cyber Practice (GPS Cyber Practice) is the place for you! Our GPS Cyber Practice helps organizations create a cyber minded culture and become stronger, faster, and more innovative. You will become part of a team that advises, implements, and manages solutions across five verticals: Strategy, Defense and Response; Identity; Infrastructure; Data; and Application Security. Our dynamic team offers opportunities to work with cutting-edge cyber security tools, and grow both vertically and horizontally at an accelerated rate. Join our cyber team and elevate your career.
Work you’ll do
- Develop strategies to assess whether applications are designed to client standards while eliminating security risks.
- Manage migration process of application data.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to gather business requirements for enhancements/ change requests.
- Work with Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) applications
- Define plan for synchronization strategy and patch management.
- Establish security controls to help protect client systems.
Deloitte’s Government and Public Services (GPS) practice – our people, ideas, technology and outcomes—is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of more than 15,000 professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
At Deloitte, we believe cyber is about starting things—not stopping them—and enabling the freedom to create a more secure future. Our Cyber Application Security team advises federal clients on integrating security activities throughout the software development lifecycle to enable the design, build, and deployment of secure applications. Our team focuses on concept and requirements, design and development, verification, production and maintenance, and retirement. If you’re seeking a career in vulnerability management, quality assurance, or GRC tools, then Application Security at Deloitte is the offering for you.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree required.
- 2+ years of experience with the following:
- Hands-on technical design and development experience in implementing APIs and policies
- Experience in installation and configuration of various API product features and capabilities
- API Management platforms such as DataPower, Web methods, MuleSoft, Apigee
- Experience in Java, Microservices, API Management, REST, Web Services, JSON, SOAP, XML
- Experience in OAuth2 implementations for SSI implementations
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States with no sponsorship
- Annual travel up to 15%
- Ability to obtain & maintain the required security clearance
- Experience supporting Federal IT projects
- Knowledge on IAM tools such as ISAM, Sailpoint for securing API’s
- Knowledge in Middleware, ESB, SOA and WAS tools
- Additional Certifications (e.g., CompTIA Security+, CEH, CISSP
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role, and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $66,000 to $116,000. You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.