Are you looking to make an immediate impact where you can help our clients solve their business challenges? Deloitte’s Core Business Operations (CBO) portfolio operates at the center of our client’s business. By joining our team, you could help C-suite and program leaders transform their organization and accelerate mission execution through emerging and disruptive technologies, innovative business models, retooled program operations and industry-driven solutions.
Work you’ll do
- Conduct reviews of medical exam documentation in accordance with established medical and legal requirements• Interact with healthcare professionals to provide report-specific feedback and assist in resolving discrepancies• Follow all processes and procedures related to program operations and safeguarding of personally identifiable information / personal health information• Consistently meet individual productivity and quality goals
Deloitte’s Government and Public Services (GPS) practice – our people, ideas, technology and outcomes—is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
Our Operations Transformation offering transforms our clients’ core business operations. We advise, design, implement, and deploy solutions that are focused on “heart of the business” issues across client organizations. Using deep sector knowledge and program management skills, we work alongside our clients to implement industry leading practices and manage their most important projects.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role
- Ability to travel 25% or more based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Health Care Quality Assurance
- MDEO (medical disability examination office) vendor experience (VES/Maximus, QTC, Optum, LHI).
- Medical Linence (LVN, RN, etc.)
- Experience conducting reviews of medical exam documentation in accordance with established medical and legal requirements
- Medical Terminology
- Medical Benefit experience
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.