This position supports the trading and operational functions of the Mutual Funds and UIT departments.
* Accuracy, organization, attention to detail
* Ability to communicate with outside agents and branch offices - both verbally and in writing
* Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team
* Accurate ten key
* Ability to understand accounting processes
* computer proficiency: knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook
* Good follow up skills
* Flexible - willingness to learn the functioning of the department and handle any task given
* Office experience or customer service experience helpful
* Follow policies and procedures. Maintain client confidentiality.
* Communicate in a clear and service oriented manner. Use appropriate, professional language and grammar to effectively exchange ideas and information.
* Ability to proactively work with both external and internal clients. Relate with others in a professional manner in order to accomplish work responsibilities and objectives.
* Ability to maintain regular, predictable attendance.
* The processing and correcting of mutual fund trades based on an Error-Cancel-Rebill Form
* Trade rejects - work with fund companies to identify the reason for the trade reject, request price protection when needed, notify branch of reject and resolution
* Work various reports to identify accounts that need maintenance. Ensure appropriate adjustments are made.
* Identify systematic trades that need attention on a report and work with the branches.
* Monitor the trade review queue - notify branches of trading issues and work with branches on a solution.
* Assist branches with questions on processing mutual funds
* Balance various internal accounts (trade settlement, dividend settlement, wire account, dealer accounts)
* Work the networking reject report - facilitate correction of rejected transfers. Network positions at fund as needed.
* UIT trade processing - monitor UIT trade queue for high dollar trades, CBOE trades, trade restrictions. Notify vendors of trades requiring notice, release householding & trade files in CapeLogic
* Assist branches and other Operations departments with UIT trade entry and questions as needed in CapeLogic. .
* Monitor end of day UIT files and work any exceptions in a timely manner
* E-mail UIT related communications to branches, generate UIT termination notices
* Other duties as needed/assigned.
What we offer:
Competitive salary plus excellent benefits and perks including, but not limited to:
* Company 401(k)and ESOP contribution
* Generous sick, vacation, and maternity/parental leave
* Paid holidays
* Professional Development Opportunities
* Discounted personal insurance including home, auto and recreational vehicles
* Charitable gift-matching program
* Davidson Day of Giving - Our tradition of positively impacting communities in which we live and work.