Zoot Enterprises is hiring a Quality Assurance Analyst for our Client Delivery Team. This position is responsible for developing and supporting the planning, design, and execution of test plans and test scripts, and adhering to Zoot’s Testing and QA processes. The role will work with multiple Project Managers across multiple Programs and Platforms to fulfill our quality assurance requirements and deliver Zoot's solutions on-time, within budget, and with quality.
The Client Delivery Team includes multiple cross-functional teams that partner with specific clients to achieve their business objectives. Each Delivery team works directly with clients on a daily basis to build relationships while implementing and maintaining client solutions using Zoot’s tools and services.
Essential Job Functions
- Understand and adhere to Zoot’s testing and quality assurance processes.
- Understand Zoot Capabilities and supported platform types in order to support the project team, Service Desk, and the client.
- Work with team to ensure high quality and timely releases.
- Review and understand requirement specifications.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases that tie back to requirements specifications
- Prioritize, plan, and execute testing activities.
- Identify, thoroughly document, and track defects.
- Work with clients during their user acceptance testing efforts.
- Continually support platforms through production.
- Compliance with and knowledge of Zoot’s Policies and Procedures, Code of Business Conduct, and Employee Agreement.
- Achieve a service-focused culture with emphasis on delivering on time, high quality solutions to internal and external customers.
- Other duties as assigned – it is understood that this list of major duties and responsibilities is not an inclusive list and that other duties and responsibilities, which may include helping others in the same or different departments, may be assigned by supervisor.
Education, Training, and Experience Requirements
- A degree in Computer Science, Management of Information Systems, Finance, or related field is required.
- Previous experience and knowledge in developing and maintaining Quality Assurance policies is required.
- Previous experience in Quality Assurance roles in software development or other related industries preferred.
- Previous experience utilizing JIRA or similar ticketing systems preferred, as is working in Agile and/or waterfall software development lifecycle methodologies.