Are you ready to join a company with a strong mission and deep-rooted values? Join our energetic team and embrace the power of becoming the face of Range in the communities we serve and working with an amazing staff in our Forsyth, MT location. If you're a tech-loving, people-inspiring, and fun-seeking professional, with a passion for the telecommunication/broadband industry, this is your chance to shine! Apply now and let's talk about what you can bring to this role at Range.
Under the oversight of the CFO, this position is responsible to serve as the primary contact for capital credits. The Capital Credit Representative is responsible for estate retirements, answering member/patron questions, establishing W-9’s timely, reissuing checks, unclaimed research, and being knowledgeable of the capital credit processing and accuracy of data. May assist the accounting and customer relations department from time to time.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXPECTATIONS:
1) Assist members/patrons with questions via in-person, by telephone or via email concerning capital credits,
2) Understand and apply overall capital credit processes and procedures.
3) Understand relevant by-laws and policies pertaining to employee and member/patron conduct and capital credit transactions.
4) Be familiar with reports and other data to ensure the accuracy of the capital credit system and processes.
5) Responsible for the accuracy of the capital credit control records.
6) Responsible for processing the general retirement of capital credits.
7) Responsible for processing retirement check rewrites.
8) Responsible for the escheatment of all unclaimed property of the cooperative.
9) Responsible for all mail related to capital credits, both outbound and inbound.
10) Conduct routine audits of capital credit system which is required for re-calculations to ensure accuracy in membership, addresses and system calculation of allocations and retirements.
11) Maintain a thorough knowledge of company policies and procedures.
12) Uphold and demonstrate your commitment to Range’s values in everything you do. Be Innovative-Create the environment where we continually improve and adapt, Be Kind—Our actions make a difference, Be Trustworthy—Do the right thing, take responsibility for our actions, and honor our commitments, and Be United—People are our purpose; unified teams build the strongest networks.
13) Performs various other duties as assigned.