Supervise the daily administration, trading, and cash activity in managed accounts. Would work closely with the Managed Assets Account Administration area. Current systems include Folio, TRAX, MAO DATABASE and BETA, Envestnet, Thompson One, and Trade Web among others.
* High school diploma or five years related work experience.
* Successful completion of the FINRA, Series 99, Operations Professional Exam, or ability to obtain within 1 year.
* Ability to collaborate on annual reviews of team.
* Ability to perform interviews with potential new employees.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills and human relations skills
* Working knowledge and execution of department policies and procedures.
* Strong math and analytical skills
* Attention to detail. Ability to find and fix errors impacting trades.
* Familiar with the characteristics of various security types and how they trade.
* General knowledge of other managed asset operations
* Strong customer service skills with ability to provide calm and polite customer service.
* Available for travel on a limited basis
* Available outside normal business hours for special projects, conversions, system testing/upgrades
* Familiar with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
* Commitment to maintain client confidentiality and data security.
* Communicate in a clear and service-oriented manner; use appropriate, professional language and grammar to effectively exchange ideas and information.
* Ability to proactively work with both external and internal clients and coworkers; relate with others in a professional manner to accomplish work responsibilities and objectives.
* Ability to maintain regular, predictable attendance.
* Serve as a work leader for the Managed Assets Trade Processor positions and Managed Account Administrators doing the cash activity functions.
* Serve as the primary contact for Managed Account information within the department and information pertaining to all different managed programs.
* Ensure accurate and timely processing of buy and sell trade transactions, deposits and withdrawals, and trade corrections.
* Supervise the administration of all Managed Assets Trade Processors and Managed Account Administrators doing the cash activity functions meeting service level agreements and ensuring accuracy of data.
* Maintain working knowledge of all tasks of each weekly job rotation and ability to perform as back up for any as needed. Tasks may include but aren’t limited to:
o Cash maintenance-coordinate deposits, request withdrawals, tax loss harvesting, etc.
o Daily trading functions
o Daily Department reports
o Cash Activity folder
o TRAX transactions
* Primary contact for processing and questions in relation to Tax Harvesting
* Daily reports, including but not limited to:
o Debit report
o Excess Cash report
o Tax Harvesting/Closed tax lot report
* Responsible for analyzing and coordinating requests for as-of trades or trade corrections.
o Review and track for accuracy
o Submit to appropriate departments for execution.
o Review for completion and accuracy
* Communicate updates and training items with team.
* Train new employees
* Develop, document and update procedures as necessary.
* Perform any other tasks as assigned.
What we offer:
Competitive salary plus excellent benefits and perks including, but not limited to:
* Medical, Dental and Vision
* Company 401(k)and ESOP contribution
* Generous sick, vacation, and maternity/parental leave
* Paid holidays.
* Professional Development Opportunities
* Tuition Reimbursement ($15,000 lifetime cap)
* Discounted personal insurance including home, auto and recreational vehicles.
* Charitable gift-matching program
* Davidson Day of Giving - Our tradition of positively impacting communities in which we live and work.
The pay hiring range for this role is $22.00 - $32.64. The compensation offered will be determined on a case-by-case basis considering a variety of factors including, but not limited to, the skills, relevant work experience, and geographic location of each specific candidate.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.