Software Project Manager Missoula Montana
A well established National company is seeking an experienced Software Project Manager to assist with a 14-18 month long project (which could turn permanent). This will entail migrating their current claims engine to their new platform. This company is all about serving their community to provide the best health benefits around.
- $52.88 to $57.69 depending on experience.
- Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (flexible on start and end times)
- This position requires candidates to be local to Missoula MT
- Proven experience with Agile and Waterfall project management structures.
- Prior experience with SQL Server, VB.net, and C#.net, or any other generally used programming language.
- Meet with end users to discuss the required information to be extracted from the database or mainframe source files.
- Ensures solutions meet business objectives and establishes and maintains a high level of user trust and confidence in IT’s knowledge of and concern for users’ business needs.
- Makes decisions that are critical in the areas of throughput analysis, problem solving, and infrastructure planning with the potential to affect the successful execution of business transactions.
- Provide excellent leadership skills to guide and direct wide range of stakeholders and resources to deliver high quality solutions that are on time and within budget
- Performs related or other assigned duties as required or directed.
- Ability to pass a background check
- Working knowledge of programming theory and various programming software and languages. (i.e. MySQL, C#, Transact-SQL, python, .Net)
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, Windows, and Outlook.
- Mathematical skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to comply with privacy and confidentiality standards.
- Ability to be flexible, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of SQL server database administration.
- Experience planning, designing, developing, deploying, and maintaining C#/VB.net, Windows and web applications in an enterprise environment.
- Experience with VBA claims processing engine, or other claims processing engines
- Ability to sit, kneel, stand, walk and bend
- Frequent arm/wrist/hand movements (grasping, typing, reaching, etc.)
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds