Software Engineer Missoula Montana
A well established National company is seeking an experienced Software Engineer to assist with a 14-18 month long project (which could turn permanent). This will entail migrating their current claims engine to their new platform. This company is all about serving their community to provide the best health benefits around.
- $48.08 to $52.88 depending on experience.
- Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (flexible on start and end times)
- This position requires candidates to be local to Missoula MT
- Develop and maintain reporting for all lines of business.
- Employ SQL Server, VB.net, and C#.net to access information systems to provide information support.
- Meet with end users to discuss the required information to be extracted from the database or mainframe source files.
- Transform business criteria and logical specifications into code and develop programs to generate file extracts and reports.
- Design, develop and support a wide variety of information deliverables in both ad-hoc and production fashion.
- Design, develop and maintain databases and data as needed for Allegiance and end-user computing.
- Diagnose underlying problems related to data integrity.
- Works with database systems to ensure effective data security, integrity and recoverability procedures are in place at all times.
- Ensures solutions meet business objectives and establishes and maintains a high level of user trust and confidence in IT’s knowledge of and concern for users’ business needs.
- Ensures data recovery, maintenance, data integrity and space requirements for physical database are met through formulation and monitoring of policies, procedures and standards relating to database management.
- Proactively researches and locates necessary tools and processes to identify troublesome trends as they develop.
- Makes decisions that are critical in the areas of throughput analysis, problem solving, and infrastructure planning with the potential to affect the successful execution of business transactions.
- Performs related or other assigned duties as required or directed.
- Ability to pass a background check
- Working knowledge of programming theory and various programming software and languages. (i.e. MySQL, Transact-SQL, python, .Net)
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, Windows, and Outlook.
- Mathematical skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to comply with privacy and confidentiality standards.
- Ability to be flexible, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to solve problems with professionalism and patience.
- Working knowledge of general office procedures.
- Working knowledge of SQL server database administration.
- Working knowledge of PostgreSQL server database administration.
- Experience developing C# / VB.NET Windows and web applications
- Experience with VBA claims processing engine, or other claims processing engines
- Ability to sit, kneel, stand, walk and bend
- Frequent arm/wrist/hand movements (grasping, typing, reaching, etc.)
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
Quick 10 second application or email email@example.com
As always, there is no cost for job seekers to utilize our services!