Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference? At Mesa Labs we’re passionate about protecting the vulnerable by enabling scientific breakthroughs, ensuring product integrity, increasing patient and worker safety, and improving quality of life around the world.
The Sr Technical Account Manager that supports our Calibration Solutions business has responsibility for being part of a team of cross product line sales representatives that strategically engage and recruit new Regional strategic partnerships and develop incremental revenue for Mesa Labs.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Actively promote MesaLabs products to achieve sales quota by building rapport, providing training and support, and making end user calls in their assigned region.
- Work with Marketing team to create customized deliverables that meet partners specific needs in the market.
- Performs quarterly business review with key strategic customers and dedicated account management team to ensure partner growth and performance targets are met.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals
- Utilize NetSuite/SalesForce.Com to ensure activities are documented properly, opportunities are forecasted accurately and adequate information regarding the prospect and/or opportunity is communicated.
- Comply with company ethics, code of conduct, policies, and best practices, with a commitment to safety in the workplace, valuing of diversity, and promotion of a harassment-free environment.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.