Granite Technology Solutions is a growing, fast-paced technology services company seeking a Finance and Administration Associate
This position is responsible for achieving outstanding customer service with our clients while providing cross-functional support to other departments and staff. This position also performs bookkeeping tasks, such as accounts payable and accounts receivable as well as operational, marketing, and administrative support.
· Performs general bookkeeping tasks in QuickBooks: accounts payable, accounts receivable, bank deposits, assists with financial reporting as requested.
· Performs administrative tasks such as: answering phones, greeting guests, maintaining a customer database, managing the support email account.
· Assists Department Managers and President with operational tasks including formula-based excel reports, correspondence, scheduling, and proposal creation and project support.
· Ensures knowledge of staff movements in and out of the building.
· Assists with other Business Management duties as directed by the Finance and Administration Manager or President.
· Assists with general marketing tasks including marketing materials, website updates, and recruiting ads.
· Performs other general office administrative and clerical support as requested by management.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills and ability to interact professionally with all levels of staff, customers, and vendors while achieving outstanding customer service.
· Intermediate level experience with QuickBooks, office productivity software applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, and the ability to learn other applications.
· Technical skills/knowledge with respect to the tools used in each functional area in order to understand the business and be able to discuss work with outside vendors, clients, and staff.
· Must be dependable and reliable.
· Ability to work under pressure and make deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
· Excellent organization and planning skills, with the ability to maintain a high level of attention to detail.
· Associate degree in a Business or related curriculum or prior equivalent experience approved by management required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· Minimum of three years prior equivalent experience in office/business environment required.
· Normal office environment. In-office presence is required.
· Must be able to lift and carry 20 lbs.
· Work involves bending and moving items/supplies on a regular basis.
Job Type: Full-time, Monday – Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm (1 hour for lunch)
We provide masks, gloves, and hand sanitizer to all employees. We wear masks within our office. This position helps clean and sanitize the office daily.