ATR provides advanced digital procedure solutions to enhance high-risk industrial operating environments focused on increased worker safety, operational excellence, and risk reduction. Most plant incidents are attributed to human error with 70% of these implicating procedural issues. Procedures are almost exclusively developed in MS Word limited to “one-size-fits-all” paper with limited value and usability.
ATR SmartProcedures is the world’s leading digital procedure lifecycle management system, enabling procedure content and work guidance information to be distributed “in any format on any device.” This groundbreaking technology offers substantial upgrades to existing procedure programs along with integration opportunities with other enterprise applications.
ATR is poised for rapid growth. We are looking for hungry and skilled Sales Development Representatives (SDR) to join our team. Anyone with experience as an SDR selling industrial Enterprise Software (SaaS preferred) with a track record of meeting and exceeding quotas and sales objectives, we are interested in you.
About the Position
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is responsible for developing both new logos and existing client expansion opportunities. The SDR is responsible for sourcing leads, soliciting potential clients, facilitating and setting meetings.
SDRs use all available tools to connect, educate, qualify, handle concerns, and ultimately convince potential buyers to meet with Account Executives. This position carries the baton at the beginning of the sales cycle and upon a successful initial meeting, will pass the baton or “hand-off” the lead.
To be a successful SDR, you must have sales DNA, be a high-energy, friendly go-getter with the ability to generate demand. You must have an unrelenting desire to fill Account Executives’ calendars with qualified meetings. Quotas shouldn’t scare you but instead, motivate you to excel and do more to get more. We want stars on our team and you will need to demonstrate that you are one and are ready to rise to the task.
**THIS POSITION WILL INITIALLY BE REMOTE BUT IS PLANNED TO TRANSITION TO IN-OFFICE AS WE EMERGE FROM THE PANDEMIC. INITIAL TRAINING WILL BE A COMBINATION OF IN-OFFICE AND REMOTE.**
What You’ll Do:
• Learn, demonstrate, and articulate the benefits and reasons to buy ATR software
• Research, hunt, and develop lead lists using all available sources
• Proactively make outbound calls, send emails, and diligently follow up with prospects
• Schedule qualified initial meetings for Account Executives
• Use the CRM to log and report all activities so credit can be given, and commission can be paid
• Help the Sales Team with pipeline velocity, following up as needed on ‘stuck’ opportunities
• Work events and represent the company’s offerings
How You’ll be Measured:
• Your ability to set productive meetings with prospects who meet the qualification criteria
• Your ability to achieve and exceed sales development quotas
• A self-motivated, unrelenting determination to contact and persuade prospects
• A compelling communication style, energetic yet measured
• 3+ years of experience in an inside sales/SDR team
• Experience with Enterprise Software ideally a SaaS/subscription platform
• Evidence of quota attainment and consistent success
• Four-year college degree from an accredited institution
• Skilled in the Microsoft suite and CRM tools
• Willingness to travel occasionally
What We’ll Do:
• Provide hands-on training and onboarding
Enable broad capability to target many industries across North America
• Enable career advancement as the company experiences expected growth
• Compensate with a competitive base salary, benefits, and commissions