About this position:
We are seeking a skilled and detail-oriented intern to join our Creative Services team. The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in print production, a keen eye for detail, and a passion for delivering exceptional print materials to our clients. As an intern, you will play a crucial role in managing the end-to-end print process, ensuring the highest standards of quality, accuracy, and efficiency. You will run high-end print production equipment and work closely with a design team prepping files for print.
About this job:
- All NorthWestern Energy employees are required to adhere to company safety standards and the Code of Business Conduct & Ethics
- Ensure all actions are consistent with NorthWestern Energy's values, mission, and strategic business objectives
- Create brand enhancement to support ongoing company initiatives
- Perform complex bindery functions including set up and adjustment of collating machine; set up
- Perform digital print duties including set and run of Xerox digital presses
- Print, install wide format applications
- Assist team with routine shop maintenance
- Design and Adobe Creative Suite experience a bonus
- Gain strong understanding from subject matter experts and relate knowledge to Employees, general public and customers
- Lifting of materials up to 35 pounds
- Prepare internal and external communications (brochures, signage, marketing collateral, press releases, Bright magazine).
- Collaborate with Communications Director and creative team in brainstorming and developing communication strategies.
Am I right for this job? Here's the success profile:
- Demonstrate and maintain a good safety record
- Must possess strong interpersonal communication skills
- Communications, Print and Graphic Media Technology, Graphic Communications Management, or related degree path required
- Student must have completed Sophomore level or higher by start date
- Must be in good academic standing
- Must Provide GPA in Resume upon application
- Must possess strong customer service and computer technology skills
- Self-starter who pursues self-education and is customer focused
- Exhibit an enthusiasm for the utility industry, introducing and educating customers on the industry
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other protected class in accordance with applicable federal or state laws and statutes. In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act, should you have a disability that requires assistance and/or reasonable accommodation with the job application process, please contact the Human Resources department at 1-800-245-6977 or at email@example.com.