The Office Support Specialist is basically our very own LC Staffing team mascot, except cooler! Not only are you most likely the first person clients come in contact with, but you get to hold down the front desk and interact with potential talent!
You are responsible for providing customer service to employees and clients as well as clerical support to all staff. This includes, but is not limited to, answering phones, greeting visitors to the office, entering information into database, filing, faxing, and copying. A beautiful part about this opportunity is that there is always a new task for you to jump on and it keeps your days feeling fresh and exciting! The Office Support Specialist is involved in helping the Recruiters with pre-employment screenings, orientations, referencing, computer testing. Special projects to meet the needs of the company will also be assigned.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act as the first contact with applicants, employees, and clients when at the front desk by answering phone calls and greeting visitors.
- Perform Recruiting Calls to applicants over the phone and in person. Assign web applicants to Recruiters.
- Assist with scanning documents, scheduling interviews and orientations, assist with new hire orientations, placing reference calls, testing applicants, and running background checks.
- Keep supplies organized and stocked; notifying manager when low on supplies.
- Track and audit rollover awards. Thank you notes as appropriate for referrals and new clients.
- Perform Quality Calls to actively assigned employees. Celebrate successes by communicating positive feedback to all staff via email. Notify the Branch Manager of any issues or concerns.
- Work closely with the Branch Manager and Operations Manager to facilitate the Red Safety Folder Program by printing the letters for the folder and providing the folder to the appropriate staff member.
- Upload and update job postings to various job websites.
- Attend Job Fairs and Hiring Events as assigned by the Branch Manager.
- Other duties and projects as assigned by the Branch Manager.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- Two years of customer service experience.
- Alpha and numeric data entry skills.
- Intermediate to advanced skill level in MS Excel and MS Word
- Must be detail-oriented with excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Exhibit a professional, friendly, and customer service-oriented attitude.
- Must understand the importance of handling sensitive and confidential information.
- Previous HR or Staffing experience preferred.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time, up to 2 to 3 hours.
- Ability to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another of a different nature without loss of efficiency or composure. Ability to work under pressure.
REGULAR WORK SCHEDULE
Normal Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (1-hour lunch as schedule dictates, coordinated to cover front desk)
For questions and answers, please call McKenzie in our LC Staffing Kalispell location at (406) 752-0191