Experience and Skills
- Work with IT partners and vendors to manage major incidents, outages, and various issues pertaining to platforms and tools used by DA Davidson employees today.
- Create, maintain, and facilitate a communication strategy within the IT organization for major events, outages, and maintenance windows that impact the business.
- Create, maintain, and facilitate a governance strategy for knowledge base articles that will be used within DA Davidson companies across various platforms.
- Create and maintain knowledge base articles based on trending service requests and incidents identified by the ITSM Analyst and Service Desk Management team.
- Assist in the implementation of new platforms or solutions through the building of business requirements, training, and communication plans.
- Collaborate with key business units across the company to provide input and assistance with complex projects and improvements to existing DA Davidson platforms and tools.
- Participate in aspects of large, complex projects through their entire project lifecycle pertaining to the systems in these areas (initiation, planning, execution, closure).
- Manage and contribute to Application Roadmaps (Strategic Plans) for Compliance platforms within DA Davidson.
- Maintain and create training and procedural materials to support compliance platforms used by various business units.
- Identify potential areas where existing policies and procedures require change or where new ones need to be developed, especially in situations relating to future business expansion.
- Maintain and enforce change management and quality assurance practices across platforms.
- Build and maintain quality assurance materials and participate in testing practices.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Series 99 required within 120 days from hire date. Training and materials will be provided.
- ITIL v4 Foundations certification within one (1) year of hire date. Training and materials will be provided.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or experience.
- Experience demonstrating proactive support and management of complex back and front office platforms in a mid-sized or large business environment or enterprise level.
- Experience writing knowledge base articles and business communications with technical detail.
- Ability to understand application security roles and segmentation of duties.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written. Ability to communicate and present technical requirements and dependencies, both in person and over the phone.
- Strong Microsoft 365 desktop and mobile application knowledge.
- Ability to follow and understand changing industry rules and compliance requirements.
- Ability to identify technology gaps and research solutions and approaches to mitigate gaps.
- Ability to work closely with different groups, departments, and managers to establish short-term and long-term planning.
- Excellent customer service skills. Ability to work successfully with a variety of personalities and various management levels.
- Consistently treat others with respect and maintain professional attitude and behavior.
- Ability to travel for conferences and business meetings with advance notice when necessary.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Follows policies and procedures while maintaining client confidentiality.
What we offer:
Competitive salary plus excellent benefits and perks including, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Company 401(k)and ESOP contribution
- Generous sick, vacation, and maternity/parental leave
- Paid holidays
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement ($15,000 lifetime cap)
- Discounted personal insurance including home, auto and recreational vehicles
- Charitable gift-matching program
- Davidson Day of Giving - Our tradition of positively impacting communities in which we live and work.
The potential base pay hiring range for this role is $58,000 - $65,000. The compensation offered will be determined on a case-by-case basis considering a variety of factors including, but not limited to, the skills, relevant work experience, and geographic location of each specific candidate.
D.A. Davidson has been in business for over 87 years! As an employee-owned company, our success is driven by our high standards of business ethics, integrity and the belief that our Associates are our most important assets. We hope you will consider joining us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.