A local manufacturer is looking to hire a Shipping / Crating Tech to help with ship prep and crating.
You'll be in charge of the company’s product while maintaining a safe and orderly work environment. This position involves light-to-heavy labor.
Shipping / Crating Tech tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Cleaning and preparing tools for shipment
- Wrapping of tools
- Assembling crates for tools
- Helping assist load and unload trucks
- Preparing shipments for FedEx, UPS, etc.
- Disassemble of crates and other large shipping packages
- Prepare materials for shipment or for production
- Package materials in boxes for domestic and international shipments
- May need to drive a forklift
- Organize storage spaces
- Maintain a clean workspace
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Attention to detail and follow-through
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work efficiently
- Ability to maintain a clean and organized workspace
- Mechanical aptitude
- Use of common tools and power tools (screwdriver, drill, saw, etc.)
- Effective communications skills
- Team Player
- Work in a fast-paced environment
EXPECTATION FOR ALL EMPLOYEES:
Employees are expected to support the Company's business culture and values by demonstrating honesty, integrity, loyalty, accountability, and superior customer service as well as by contributing at optimum levels toward the success of the company.
Monday-Friday, 7 am-3 pm, at a wage of $14/hour
For questions and answers, call or text Brittany in our LC Staffing Kalispell office at 406-752-0191.