About this position:
Intern will be an instrumental part of the Business Technology team at NorthWestern Energy where the successful candidate with work directly with various applications teams to facilitate the cataloging of BT process to identify and implement automation opportunities.
We offer great benefits:
NorthWestern Energy is a fully regulated electric and natural gas utility serving Montana, South Dakota and Nebraska. We employ 1,500 amazing people and serve 753,600 customers who are our neighbors in our communities. We are a top employer and offer competitive benefits, including:
- 401K with company match up to 4% and non-elective contribution up to 7%
- Healthcare and wellbeing programs, including dental and vision for you, your spouse and dependents, Health Savings Account (HSA), healthcare and dependent care flexible spending account (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (Offering up to six free counseling sessions, per person, per issue, per year for employees, spouses and dependents)
- Life Insurance (Company pays basic employee policy; spouse, dependent insurance also available)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Competitive pay (Scheduled performance-based wage increases and annual incentive opportunities.)
- Paid company endorsed volunteer opportunities
- Paid training opportunities
- Paid time off starting on your first day, plus 10 paid holidays
Benefits may vary by position or as negotiated as part of a collective bargaining agreement.
About this job:
- All NorthWestern Energy employees are required to adhere to company safety standards and the Code of Business Conduct & Ethics
- Ensure all actions are consistent with NorthWestern Energy's values, mission, and strategic business objectives
- Participate in organizational work meetings
- Work with team members and management to automate various process to streamline efficiencies.
- Work directly with technical mentors
- Automate process following Application Architecture
- Facilitate product delivery to end users
- Creatively address automation evolution and implementation.
- Communicate automation opportunities to key stakeholders and end users.
- Identify business tasks that can effectively be automated
- Reduce repetitive mundane tasks to increase productivity
Am I right for this job? Here's the success profile:
- Demonstrate and maintain a good safety record
- Must possess strong interpersonal communication skills
- Information Technology (IT) or Computer Science (CS) related degree path required
- Student must have completed Sophomore level or higher by start date
- Must be in good academic standing
- Must Provide GPA in Resume upon application
- Must possess strong customer service and computer technology problem resolution skills