Local business is looking to bring on a superstar who is a wizard of anything IT! Not to mention a nice yearly salary to go along with it! If you love data, we will love you!
Maintain and improve software systems to benefit the daily operations for employees and customers by implementing new features, managing data, and interacting with employees.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Support business users with day to day operations of software use
• Recommend improvements to processes by utilizing existing software features and components
• Plan, coordinate, and implement new software into business units with the direction of the Manager
• Administer database functions such as data imports, data cleanup, and report writing using multiple tools
• Manage multiple support vendors for various software products, including managing individual issue tickets
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Other duties as assigned
OTHER KEY SUCCESS ATTRIBUTES:
• Software development
• Process improvement and design preferred
• Optimizes Work Processes
• Tech Savvy
• Database management
• Action Oriented
ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
• Ability to sit for long periods
• Ability to lift 30-50 lbs
• Work in moderate noise levels
• Stay calm under pressure
• Work with minimum supervision
• Ability to multi-task
• After hours work as requested
Salary: $49,075.00 – $74,451.00 per year
For questions and answers, call or text McKenzie in our LC Staffing Kalispell Office at 406-752-0191.