Are you the type of person who loves being around firearms and can talk about them for hours? Now is your chance to help build them! LC Staffing is in search of an experienced CNC Programmer to work in the gun manufacturing industry.
We are looking for a highly motivated, ambitious, and passionate individual who has the desire to perform precision work. This position will be responsible for the production of machined parts. #indeedhigh
- Read prints and job orders to determine dimensions and machine set-up
- Use software to create machining programs. Test programs and edit as needed.
- Set-up and operate various machining equipment such as lathes or mills, in order to machine or grind components to precise customer specifications
- Use measurement tools to ensure accuracy of parts
- Maintain a clean and safe shop environment
- Maintain an inventory of cutting tools and consumables.
- Candidates must have a high school diploma or equivalent; have excellent math and mechanical skills/aptitude, and have the ability and desire to do precision work in a fast-paced environment.
- Possesses a broad set of Toolmaker's skills with all shop equipment and able to make parts to print with minimal assistance.
- Possesses advanced manual machining skills including milling, turning threads, boring pockets, surface grinding, etc.
- Possess experience with complex CNC programming and setups for bother lathes and mills
- Possesses comprehensive knowledge of gauges, precision measuring instruments, and all necessary inspection equipment.
- Possesses experience with machining fixture design.
Education and/or Experience:
- A High School diploma required.
- College and/or vocational training preferred.
- Experience in programming HAAS equipment REQUIRED
- Minimum 3 years of CNC experience or Technical School degree.
- Must have experience with CAD/CAM; Mastercam and Solidworks
- Experience with Fusion software a plus.
- Ability to program lathes, run projects without supervision, and supervise operators.
*Must be able to pass a background check and drug test*
For immediate hire. The schedule will be Mon-Fri 7 am-3:30 pm with optional OT. Pay starts at $27/hour!!!
For questions and answers, call or text Brittany in our LC Staffing Kalispell office at 406-752-0191.