Local software company is looking to bring on a qualified Accounting Support Technician
Why join the team? This company prides themselves on their positive and upbeat company culture, so if you’re a fit for what they’re looking for, they can’t wait to meet you!
The ideal candidate for the Accounting Support Technician position is an individual who is team-oriented and goal-driven with a hunger to hit and exceed objectives while providing excellent customer service. If you thrive in a problem-solving environment and have a desire to help people find solutions then this position is for you.
Skill and Knowledge Qualifications:
- Have an associate’s degree in accounting and/or 2 to 3 years of hands-on accounting experience
- Proper phone etiquette;
- Demonstrated proficiency in typing and grammar;
- Knowledge of relevant software computer applications and equipment;
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices;
- Experience with double-entry accounting concepts
- Strive in a fast-paced dynamic working environment
- Have a desire to help customers find solutions to their support questions.
- Acts as the front-line accounting resource to our client base for company products and services.
- Manage inbound and outbound accounting calls in a timely manner.
- Establish rapport with the customer while assessing the problem, then determine the scope of the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms, and ultimately provide solutions.
- Provide software application training within your area of expertise to maximize the use of the software, using a variety of delivery methods including web-based and on-site training.
- Documentation of the customers calls in a comprehensible manner that captures all necessary information for follow-up service.
The schedule is full-time at a rate of $22 per hour
For questions and answer please call or text Mckenzie at (406) 384-6696