If you're someone who has an outgoing personality and enjoys interacting with other individuals, this opportunity might be the right fit for you! You are going to be the go-to when customers are looking for assistance or have questions. Putting the customers' needs before anything else will ensure your success within the company and also maintain that customer relationship for years to come! As the Customer Service Manager, you'll have new experiences every day and a chance to create new connections with every interaction!
- Ensure that all customer service interactions portrays a knowledgeable & professional demeanor consistent with brand expectations.
- Put customers at the center of everything you do
- Identify pain points in current policies or processes, and work towards developing a plan and implementing a solution to such pain points.
- Handle customer support tasks directly, including answering phone calls, live chats, and emails with the goal of achieving a single touch resolution.
- We are extremely customer-focused, and we take resolving our customers' concerns very seriously. Anytime one of our customers has even a little issue, we treat it like a very big issue and work to resolve it ASAP.
- Self-motivated - our CSM must be able to intrinsically motivate themselves and set goals to achieve each day, and they must be able to double down their effort when necessary in order to make their department a success.
- Critical thinking - a pain point in a process or policy should be viewed as a problem with a potential solution, not an inevitability. Our CSM will be able to think through problems fully and work towards a solution rather than simply accept that a problem exists.
- Friendly, outgoing, and professional - we firmly believe that a CSM cannot effectively lead a Customer Service department for any company without experiencing customer service firsthand by speaking with customers.
- Must communicate effectively with the team, be prepared to tailor communication to different personalities and communication styles.
What You'll Do
- Listen to, ask the right questions of, and navigate customers through the solution process
- Create and manage a world-class customer service organization
- Create an environment that cares for frontline team members and celebrates the team successes
- Provides frontline team exceptional support through a variety of mechanisms in order for them to deliver superior customer service
- Promotes an environment of mutual respect and trust between all team members
- Establishes and promotes effective relationships with an external and internal customer base that fosters compassion, authenticity, integrity, respect, and dignity
- Provides the direction and appropriate support structure using effective resources to enable the team to deliver high performance
- Ability to work extra hours when there are operational needs
Schedule: Hours will be from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday to Friday with the need for flexibility during busy periods.
Wage: $14-$18/hr DOE
Shift: Mon-Fri, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
*Optional Health Insurance High Deductible Plan*
Paid Holidays include New Years Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. Three Sick Days and Five Personal Days will also be provided in the first year of employment.
For questions and answers, call or text McKenzie in our LC Staffing Kalispell Office at 406-752-0191.