Live and work in one of the Nation's best cities to live, work, and play! Bozeman encompasses the small-town feel with big-city amenities! Clean air, a moderate climate, access to national forests and trails to hike, bike, and fish surround the area. Hit the slopes with your option of two nearby ski areas that make Bozeman a perfect place for outdoor recreation.
A growing, dynamic audiology and hearing device dispensing private practice is looking to add a Doctor of Audiology to their team in the beautiful city of Bozeman, Montana.
Candidate can have a Master's or Doctor of Audiology degree. Practice will pay for your Montana license.
- Perform comprehensive diagnostic hearing evaluations, tinnitus evaluations, amplification selection, fitting and counseling patients and their families about hearing loss
- Make appropriate referrals, write reports, do follow-up care, and maintain records to ensure optimal patient service
- Perform minor repairs and troubleshoot hearing device problems
Why you want this job:
- Owners are strong believers in work/balance
- Base salary plus monthly profit sharing/incentives
- Full benefits to include medical, generous PTO, paid holidays, $500 annual contribution to a health savings account that can be rolled year to year, IRA with a contribution, and early out Fridays.
- Cutting edge technology and on-site lab
- Doctors each get their own office, equipment, and testing suite.
- Ability to give back to the community by caring for a large number of Veteran patients.
If interested in more information, email resume to Amy@lcstaffing.com or call 406-752-0191 today.