D.A. Davidson Companies is an independent, employee-owned company with a rich history spanning more than 80 years. We are dedicated to conducting our business in accordance with the highest standards of integrity and ethics, and delivering outstanding service to our clients and each other. We support a friendly, open, and supportive culture, and encourage candid communication and productive engagement that make our companies and each of us better. Just as we work to improve our clients’ financial well-being, we also work to strengthen local communities—and giving back is one of our core values. You can learn more about our company culture and impact in our latest annual report.
This position is responsible for opening and maintaining client accounts. This role requires organization, accuracy, and attention to detail. The qualified applicant will be capable of working independently and as a team member.
* Communicate verbally and in writing in a clear and effective manner
* Organizational and time management skills to be able to work under pressure
* Computer proficiency: knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
* Will need to employ critical thinking and operational improvement skills to find opportunities and trends while providing direction or solutions for more effective and efficient processing
* Capability to adapt to constantly evolving work environment and quickly develop the vital skills or knowledge to address a new process or procedure
* Detail-oriented and possess good follow-up skills
* Support branch associates on all aspects of new account processing and maintenance
* Open client accounts, maintains new account master and process updates to account records
* Reviews and approve supporting legal documentation
* Participate in operational advancement for workflow software and testing for improvements or new processes.
* Processes and follows up on documentation
* Execute any other duties that are assigned!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.