SUMMARY & OBJECTIVE
Specialty Services team staff are responsible for advanced aspects of application analysis, support, triage, and product functions. Team members develop creative and effective ways of addressing customer concerns, in order to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction. The person in this position is responsible for analyzing, defining, and proposing client software problem fixes. Efforts are focused on advanced software features – developing software enhancements, improving existing software, developing new modules, and adding functions in collaboration with school districts, end-users, and project managers. This person reports to the company headquarters’ Specialty Services Manager and/or AVP of Client Services.
- Test software code, coordinates testing with multiple users, compiles and analyzes test results, makes corrections and improvements as necessary to tune programs for optimum performance, for the purpose of ensuring proper system utility and advancing program functioning.
- Organize and facilitate client problem-solving sessions to better understand user preferences for product development and software functionality
- Help define and report back on key performance indicators in order to drive product development
- Improves client references by writing and maintaining documentation
- Improves practical software application by recommending methods and techniques for overall system performance
- Support EDULOG’s proprietary routing and planning school bus delivery system software used by School Districts primarily in the US and Canada
- Attends to customer quality improvement needs.
- Offers courteous and responsive customer service.
- Continuous learning and awareness of technology changes affecting company products.
- Contributes to team project outcomes and overall collaboration with co-workers.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- 1+ years of previous technical application support experience
- 6 months related data analysis and software troubleshooting experience
- Courteous, responsive, and articulate verbal and written communication skills
- Technical program & project analysis skills
- Transportation industry experience preferred
- Criminal background clearance required to comply with school district contracts
WHY WORK WITH EDULOG?
Work with talented, interesting, and fun co-workers in a growing and dynamic company! EDULOG offers exciting opportunities to enhance your career in a custom software company. You will join teams that improve student transportation systems across the U.S. and internationally, most specifically by partnering with new and long-term customers whose relationships are key to EDULOG’s success. If you are looking for a dynamic company in which to expand your knowledge and experience professional growth, consider EDULOG for a collaborative atmosphere where quality customer attention and your efforts are appreciated.