LC Staffing is hiring for a full time, long term Warehouse Specialist for a well established Missoula company. You will start out at a $14.50/hour wage followed by benefits including health, vision, dental insurance, 401k, life insurance, and more! No experience? That’s okay – training will be provided!
In this job you will be:
- Selecting customer orders from various areas and zones of the Warehouse.
- Attaching identifying tags to containers or mark them with identifying information.
- Wrapping load with plastic wrap, by hand, or with a wrapping machine.
- Staging and or loading of orders for shipping as directed
- Loading truck for delivery.
- Securing cargo for transport, using load locks.
- Checking all load-related documentation to ensure that it is complete and accurate.
- Stocking in-coming freight.
- Operating a wrist scanner printer and RIF gun, hand-trucks, pallet jacks, step ladders, and wrapping machines.
- Once certified, driving chariot and forklift
*Potential to earn a bonus each payroll for productivity*
What we want you to be able to do:
- Read, write, and comprehend the English language
- Understand and follow warehouse practices and procedures, and be able to pass a drug screen and criminal background check.
- Lifting and carrying crates, cases, boxes, and totes, weighing from 5 to 60 lbs from ground/floor level to 60 inches high
- Reaching low, mid, and overhead to high levels
- Gripping, pushing, crouching, kneeling, climbing, balancing are other physical demands in this warehouse job.
- Be able to adjust and tolerate temperature fluctuations - the warehouse temperatures range from minus (-) 20 degrees in the freezer, to 115 degrees outdoors in the truck van in the summer.
The schedule is Sunday-Thursday, with potential for overtime every week!
Wage: $14.50+/hr DOE plus benefits including health, vision, dental insurance, 401k, life insurance, and more!
For more information, call or text Dawn in our LC Staffing Missoula Office at 406-542-3377