PFL is searching for motivated, hardworking Fulfillment Operators. As a Fulfillment Operator, you can take pride in your work while producing quality custom marketing kits and exceeding customer expectations. You will have the opportunity to constantly grow and develop your skills through hands-on training that continues throughout your career.
- Assemble custom kits accurately and efficiently
- Pick and pack orders with great precision
- Receive and keep inventory control system up-to-date
- Determine whether finished product meets quality standards for customers
- Read job tickets thoroughly and follow the process for consistent output
- Work independently with a sense of urgency and purpose
- Make decisions based on the quantity of work and required finishing time to meet shipment deadlines
- Maintain neat and orderly workspace
PFL promotes an inspiring lifestyle for its team members:
- A fast-paced atmosphere with great camaraderie
- 5 day work week with two consecutive days off
- Great pay for full-time, with benefits and overtime
- Recognition for hard work
- Extensive training!
- Able to handle a high volume of work
- Positive attitude
- Attention to detail
The rest of the stuff:
Compensation based on experience. Full-time position with complete benefit package including health, 401K, disability, vacation, etc.