The customer support specialist champions the delivery of outstanding customer support and promotes the development of strong customer relationships. The customer support specialist will help software users solve technical issues and answer questions through exceptional email, phone, screen-share meetings, and chat support. You will be the initial point of contact for all support tickets, with the goal of sending an initial response within one hour of ticket submission. You will support the building and improving our knowledge base articles to enable users to solve issues on their own.
Provide Direct Customer Support
- Answer phone calls, emails, and chats from all internal and external customers to provide quick resolution of issues and questions.
- Independently troubleshoot & resolve all issues not requiring backend access or code updates.
- When applicable, help internal and external customers understand how to avoid the issue again in the future.
- Use clear, concise, and professional communication throughout the issue resolution process.
- Identify ways to improve support processes from initial ticket submission to case closure, working with the Client Services team for approval and implementation of improvements.
- Provide assistance and/or education to team members in order for them to execute in their respective roles.
- Maintain expert-level technical knowledge about the LumenAd media management software.
- Gain and maintain a thorough knowledge of the AdTech industry.
Coordinate with Product Management
- Work with product management to ensure the timely resolution of escalated issues.
- Report bugs and convey resolution urgency to Product Management to ensure timely fixes.
- Communicate support issue themes to applicable Product Manager for roadmap consideration.
- Attend testing and other applicable product meetings (PITK) to stay up-to-date with upcoming feature releases and functionality updates.
Assist in Knowledge Base Maintenance
- Work with the Client Services team to keep content up-to-date, and create additional content as needed in advance of each release.
Coordinate with Client Services Management
- Escalate serious client issues to the appropriate CSM and/or Client Services Director.
- Manage, scope, coordinate, and track professional services as assigned by management.
- Other duties as needed to evolve this position.
- Ability to provide empathetic customer support to placate and please users.
- Proactive, creative problem-solver with keen attention to detail.
- Skilled communicator, both written and verbal.
- Willingness to go above and beyond for customers.
- The ability to work up to 50 hours a week when necessary with sustained computer usage.
- Alignment with LumenAd’s Core Values:
- Be inclusive
- Challenge yourself and others
- Be radically transparent
- Iterate to success, fast
- Have an impact
LumenAd is an enterprise advertising management solution that measures the return on ad spend of every investment across the digital ecosystem. Built within a proven framework for unifying programmatic, direct, search, and social data, LumenAd centralizes every ad buy into one intuitive hub. Marketers can architect campaigns, connect to any data source, monitor performance in real-time, and quickly craft insightful reports.