The Grants and Scholarships Specialist CSM is a key position for creating and maintaining positive relationships with clients. This position will be responsible for the successful implementation of the Community Grant Lifecycle Manager (CGLM) and Community Scholarship Lifecycle Manager (CSLM) products; as well as providing support and training to clients on a regular basis. This position will also build long term relationships with clients focusing on achieving strategic goals, client health assessments, and ongoing renewals.
- Develop client relationships that foster trust and loyalty.
- Gain and maintain expert knowledge of the CGLM and CSLM products and their integration points with CommunitySuite, our fund accounting software.
- Manage the life cycle of Foundant’s grantmaker and scholarship clients.
- Train clients on how to use and implement the CGLM and CSLM products.
- Provide exceptional client support and consultation via phone, email, and in person.
- Proactively engage clients to review usage, level of success, and future goals for the upcoming year.
- Build and maintain ongoing knowledge of clients to understand overall satisfaction levels related to software usage, software functionality, and the value they receive from Foundant.
- Develop and execute action plans to improve client satisfaction levels and optimize their experience with Foundant.
- Assist in the renewal process by ensuring client mood, renewal status, notes, and action items are recorded, up to date, and represented accurately in our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Maintain overall data quality within our key systems.
- Assist in developing training and support materials to make the process easier for clients and Foundant.
- Identify and create client upsell opportunities and collaborate with the sales team to execute.
- Lead customer-facing events and execute product training and presentations.
- Identify and lead client-facing and/or internal department projects as defined.
- Adhere to all Foundant Security, Confidentiality, and Privacy policies and procedures at all times.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Relevant client engagement experience in post-sales support, training, project management, or account management functions in an online setting.
- Keen attention to detail for accuracy to deliver on internal and external customer requirements with a time-sensitive approach.
- Exceptional customer satisfaction driven approach.
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to learn software programs.
- Experience in training and or teaching in an online setting and guiding clients through technical processes.
- Ability to identify and adjust training to different learning styles of clients.
- Patience, empathy, and integrity approaching each situation with a fresh outlook and the client’s success in mind.
- Ability to identify client needs and challenges that must be tackled for them to grow their usage with the product to successfully satisfy business needs.
- Excellent time management skills to handle multiple, concurrent tasks and deadlines. •
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Motivated, enthusiastic self-starter, who is able to complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- A team player.
- Ability to engage and interact with internal teams to resolve client issues.
- Willingness and enthusiasm to learn and contribute.
- Proficient in Google Drive and/or Microsoft Office Suite, specifically PowerPoint and Excel.
- Familiarity with distance learning tools such as Zoom, Wisetail, or other LMS type software.
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software, especially Salesforce.
- Familiarity with nonprofit fundraising and/or grants management.
- Ability to travel occasionally (approx. 10% - 20%) travel for client on-site, regional training, and events.