Crowley Fleck PLLP is a premier regional law firm with eleven offices located throughout Montana, North Dakota, and Wyoming.
Our Billings, Montana office is currently seeking a Deposit Specialist. Under the direction of the Billing and Collections Manager, the Deposit Specialist is responsible for collecting and entering daily deposits.
- Receive, open, and sort daily incoming mail.
- Enter daily bank deposits including ACH, wire, credit card, trust, and eCheck payments. Scan all deposits to iManage daily.
- Mail reminder statements and invoices.
- Take cash and foreign deposits to the bank and enter into Orion.
- Email attorneys regarding client overpayments.
- Transfer overpayments from the operating account to the trust account.
- Scan WIPs to W: drive.
- Review e-billing invoices for payments and outstanding balances.
- Assist with mailing collection letters to clients.
- Assist with scanning and mailing various collection and billing reports to attorneys and paralegals.
- May assist the billing and collections department with other functions as needed.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills required to communicate effectively and professionally with all levels of personnel and external clients.
- Able to maintain strict confidentiality of client and firm information.
- Able to work in collaboration within a team and independently.
- Able to learn new skills as technology evolves.
- Possesses excellent attention to detail, follows up on projects, and follows through on deliverables.
- Able to work under tight deadlines, handle multiple detailed tasks, and anticipate when help will be needed from department members.
- Flexible and able to respond quickly and positively to shifting demands and opportunities.
- Writes clearly and informatively, edits work for spelling and grammar, adapts communication to suit needs, presents numerical data effectively, and is able to read and interpret written information.
- Speaks clearly and persuasively, listens and gets clarification as needed, responds well to questions, and takes a collaborative approach in group settings.
- Able to take responsibility for work activities and personal actions, follow through on commitments, acknowledge and learn from mistakes, and recognize the impact of one’s behavior on others.
- Able to gather relevant information, interpret and evaluate the data, and develop sound, practical solutions to issues.
- Able to be a proactive self-starter. Identifies opportunities to make improvements.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must possess basic math skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe, and other similar software.
- Must be able to read, comprehend, and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds at times.
This job posting is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities but constitutes a general definition of the position's scope and function.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.