A local manufacturer is looking to hire a number of full-time Technicians to assist in their daily productions. $500.00 new hire bonus!
Each Technician will remove products from the machine, let them cool, and then deburr the product, and package the finished product. No experience is required. Candidates need to be able to be on their feet for the entire shift and be able to quickly unload product from machine and finish the process. The company does not do background or drug screening.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Produce quality parts that meet our customers' specifications
- Work closely with Production Supervisors and Quality Technicians to elevate issues as needed and drive continuous improvement
- Follow work instructions to meet production and quality target goals
- Work well within a team environment as well as the ability to manage independent tasks
- Clean your work area at the end of each daily shift
- Tie in with previous and incoming shifts to ensure consistent quality and production rates
- Report accurate production numbers to your supervisor
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- 18 years of age or older
- Experience in a production or assembly atmosphere is a plus
- Ability to push, pull, bend and twist on a repetitive basis
- Ability to stand and/or walk for prolonged periods of time (up to 12 hours)
- Ability to lift/carry over 35lbs daily and up to 50lbs occasionally
The schedule is Monday through Friday.
- Three people for 7am-3pm ($14.00/hour)
For questions and answers, please call Dave Hoag in our LC Staffing Bozeman location at (406) 582-8795