Transportation Driver Manager position currently available in Billings, MT, or Spokane, WA. The manager will be responsible for managing, hiring, and training all drivers while making sure they are operating in a safe manner. There is a starting salary of $65K to $80K DOE plus a full and generous benefits package!
• Work with the transportation team to recruit, hire, and train drivers as needed.
• Ensure all equipment can operate in a safe manner and work with Fleet Equipment Manager to identify equipment replacement needs
• Develop, maintain, and update driver training manuals and procedures for all products to be delivered.
• Resolve and troubleshoot truck and delivery related issues
• Establish a strong culture of safety, conduct regular safety meetings, and update the training manual as needed.
• Work closely with the logistics team to develop and maintain drivers' schedules, vacations, and assigned trucks.
• Communicate and document employee performance, provide timely feedback, and document all employee concerns.
• Routinely audit or develop tools to audit driver logs, pay, inspections, and paperwork ensuring it is compliant with all federal, state, local, and company standards.
The candidate needs to have a CDL plus at least 2 years of experience as a Transport Driver. Bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required with equivalent work experience in the transportation industry.
This is a full time, long term career position with a starting salary of $65K to $80K DOE plus a full and generous benefits package. The schedule is Monday through Friday, day shift.
For more information, contact Amy at 406-752-0191 or email your resume directly to Amy@lcstaffing.com