Do you want to learn a trade? Here is a great opportunity to spend your winter working indoors! We have partnered with a high-end residential and commercial painter that is looking for a Painter Assistant. Read on to see if this is a fit for you. Pay is $15-$16 per hour depending on experience
What YOU will be doing in this role:
- Cover floors and furniture with drop cloths and tarps to protect surfaces.
- Remove fixtures such as pictures, doorknobs, or electric switch covers.
- Fill holes and cracks with putty, plaster, or other compounds.
- Prepare surfaces by scraping, wire brushing, or sanding to a smooth finish.
- Apply primers or sealers so that the paint will adhere. Choose paints and stains for the desired color and appearance.
- Apply paint or other finishes, using hand brushes, rollers, or sprayers.
- Have reliable transportation, a valid driver's license, and current insurance.
- Ability to stand, crouch, and bend for 8 hours a day
- Willingness to show up consistently and learn a new skill set.
- Must be hygienic and have a very professional manner at all times.
The schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm. Pay is $15-$16 per hour depending on experience.
For questions and answers, call or text Kelly in our LC Staffing Glacier office at 406-752-0191