Here is an awesome opportunity for someone looking for an entry-level position. Pay starts out between $13/$15 per hour! LC Staffing Glacier is partnering with a water service company to hire a long-term Service Technician.
This is an entry-level position that offers training for career opportunities and advancement. The Service Technician will be responsible for service, recommend, and install water softeners, filters, reverse osmosis drinking water systems, and other water equipment for residential and commercial customers.
Desired Skills and Attributes:
• Strong mechanical aptitude.
• Understanding of plumbing drains and codes.
• Ability to lift 100lbs.
• Knowledge of different fitting and types of pipes.
• Understanding of necessary plumbing for the installation of water conditioning equipment.
• Understand the principle of reverse flow.
Qualified candidates must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record to drive a company vehicle.
The schedule is Monday through Friday, 8 am-4:30 pm with starting wages at $13.00-$15.00 per hour.
For questions and answers, call or text Kelly in our LC Staffing Glacier office at 406-752-0191