At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer and Small Business Banking is at the center of our efforts to rebuild trust and transform the way we serve our customers and clients. The Consumer and Small Business Banking organization is focused on innovating and transforming our business with the customer at the center, better-enabling customers to engage with us how, when, and wherever they choose through a broad suite of financial products and services. While we are pleased to be an industry leader in many consumer and small business areas, including retail deposits, debit card transaction and purchase volume, and small business lending, our primary goal is delivering for our customers. Our market positions are an outcome of great work by employees who are committed to serving our customers.
As a teller at Wells Fargo, you will spend your time interacting with customers focused on providing exceptional customer service and building relationships. You will engage customers in conversations and share ways Wells Fargo can help to meet their financial needs.
Your responsibilities include:
- Engaging customers in conversations, listening to them and proactively helping to meet their financial needs
- Asking questions to get to know the customer to build relationships
- Introducing customers to another branch team member or sharing digital options that may make banking easier for them.
- Working as a part of a team to help customers succeed financially
- Following policies and procedures to minimize risk
- Accurately and efficiently processing transactions
- Maintaining a cash drawer including taking in and giving out cash and balancing
Position requires full-time training for 3 weeks. The training schedule is as follows: Monday – Friday – 8:30 am – 5:00 pm.
- 1+ year of experience interacting with people, demonstrated through work, military, or education
- Customer service focus with experience handling complex transactions across multiple systems
- Ability to influence, educate, and connect customers to technology
- Ability to interact with integrity and professionalism with customers and team members
- Ability to meet or exceed performance objectives
- Experience working with others on a team to meet customer needs
- Cash handling experience
- Ability to follow policies, procedures, and regulations
- Ability to identify potential fraud/risky accounts and take appropriate action to prevent loss
- Well-organized, independent, and able to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to exercise judgment, raise questions to management, and adhere to policy guidelines
- Customer service focus with experience actively listening, eliciting information, comprehending customer issues/needs, and recommending solutions
- Relevant military experience including working with military protocol and instructions, enlisted evaluations, officer/leadership reporting
- Relevant military experience including working in personnel benefits management, processing military personnel orders or transitions, wartime readiness operations, human resources or military recruiting
Other Desired Qualifications
- Multilingual speakers are encouraged to apply
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to work weekends and holidays as needed or scheduled